1) Although never diagnosed, I believe that I suffer from ADD and OCD. It takes me 3 hours to watch a 90-minute movie and I sometimes park my car over and over again until I think it’s straight enough.
2) I ❤ comic books. Black & white independent books are my favorites, but some superhero ones can be quite entertaining as well.
3) In my head, I am much younger than I really am.
4) I want to be British.
5) My all-time favorite movies are The Crow and Sid and Nancy. I try to watch The Crow every Halloween. Sid and Nancy is a lesson to all kids: Don’t do drugs. Drugs are bad for you. Mmm’kay?
6) I curse entirely too much.
7) If I had a nickel for every time I heard the phrase, “You think you’re funny, but you’re not”, I’d be a rich, rich man.
8 ) This Space Is Intentionally Left Blank.
9) I used to think I was creative, now I just think I’m fucked up in the head.
10) I am a writer that never writes.
11) I fuckin’ love sandwiches!!!
12) I name most inanimate objects. EG. Stevie the TeeVee, Larry Jr. the Laptop, Timmy & Tammy TiVo, Fred the Bed, Charlie the Couch, Rick Flair the Chair, Frieda the Frigid-Air, Iggy the iPod, etc. etc. etc.
13) My passport is blank. I didn’t even have one until not to long ago. The only reason I got one was in case we were under attack I could leave the country and go to Canada. I learned shortly thereafter, you do not need a passport if you drive into Canada.
14) I could eat a cheeseburger every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of it.
15) I do not believe that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes things just happen.
16) If I could, I would still have long hair. The dream of becoming a cool old man – long gray hair and a cane – is no more.
17) I do not dig on swine.
18) I lie about my age, but I think people are starting to catch on.
19) I do not know how to swim. I drowned one time, back in the summer of ’88.
20) I hate driving and the odometer on my car proves it. It’s Over 10 years old and still less than 63K miles.
21) I do not like the word SKIT. It’s not even a real word. It’s a shortened version of the word SKETCH, which is a one-syllable word. How lazy are you that you have to shorten it even more?
22) I like all songs that have the sound of clapping in them. I haven’t heard one that I haven’t liked yet.
23) I don’t like the winter. I fall down a lot. One of those times it’s going to be really bad and I’m going to break a hip.
24) I do not know what I want to be when I grow up.
25) I had something to write for number 25, but now I forgot it.
**Special thanks to KLD for the idea!
keep it real, iight
ok got it
Sorry, but I don’t think that you do.
trying to follow you on twitter but cant find your name
Not the brightest crayon in the box, are you?